First dev shot for www.nabyn.net!Development Log
* Created my own framework for faster development and easier updating (this took a long time to figure out!). Development is much faster now
* Everything on the settings page work from changing your password to following another user on the site.
* Message Center works with new watches and new profile messages, and you can reply to them just as easily
* Users can now apply for a group
* A Global Administration Page that can deal with bad registration names, bad directory names, fix user and group tables, review group applications, global permissions, and more!
* Avatars (both for comments and profile) can use JPG/PNG/GIF - avatars for everyone!
* Usernames can now be changed at any time (by request)
* Created special symbols for usernames which will be used for beta testing, admin, member, etc
* Group Administration Page that deals with group settings, group information, member and submission rules (includes CSS)
* Group Shoutbox!
* Many more!What I'm working on right now:
* Creating the necessary modules for the group's frontpage. Afterwards I can start adding a join page and an edit members/admins page...Side Notes:
So many code-rewrites for the .net domain! I had to start from scratch at least 4 times in the last year because I was unsatisfied with the framework.Bytes of Code:
1.41MB (1,482,752 bytes)
Thanks for reading